Answer all of your questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Complete an application available at the centre with the following documents:
- Latest copy of both parents’ pay slips or a letter from employers stating both parents’ monthly income.
- Child applicant's photocopied birth certificate
- Parents' photocopied NRIC
- Any other legal/official documents to support the application
Established in 2016 Student Care and Tuition service for children aged 7 – 12 years old Our student centres are registered with the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF)
- NurtureLand Student Care Centres offers after school care during the school term and full-day care during school holidays.
- Healthy home cooked meals and warm showers
- Homework help and supervision
- Fetching to and from school and school bus pick-up/drop-off points
- Rest and relax with games and entertainment activities
- Close partnership with parents and school to support child’s total well-being and development.
- Contact the centre to enquire if there are available places for your child.
- If a vacancy is available, centre will guide you in the enrolment procedure.
- Otherwise, your child will be placed on a waiting list and centre will contact you once a vacancy is available.
- You may also check with your child’s waiting list status with the centre at any time.
- We do not accept registration by telephone.
For Student Care services
- One time off Registration fee of S$50
- Deposit* – equivalent to 1-month’s fees
- First month’s school fees (inclusive of food)
- Insurance premium
- Registration fee
- First month’s school fees
- Shower Foam (preferably head-to-toe type)
- Set of clothing and bath towel
- Plastic bag to keep soiled clothes after bath
- Sleeping mat / Yoga mat
- Water bottle
- Light umbrella or rain coat
- Plastic bag for soiled clothing
- Student Care Financial Assistance (SCFA)
- Singaporean / Singaporean PR
- One of the parents or siblings must be a Singapore Citizen
- Gross household monthly income not more than S$3,500
- Both parents must be working regularly
- Single-parents must produce proof of status
- Yes, the centre’s fees are still payable when the child is absent as the child’s name is maintained in the class register and a place is reserved for the child until he/she returns
- Payment of fees is discontinued only after child has withdrawn from the centre.
- For any further enquiries, please contact a centre of your choice here.
- A teacher is present to ensure the child completes all school homework (including weekly spelling) in the centre. If the child needs help, he/she can approach the subject teacher.
- Random check on quality and neatness of school homework is done.
- Up to two hours is dedicated to school homework time every day.
- For Primary 4 – 6 students who spend more time in school for enrichment, supplementary classes and CCA. Therefore, students might bring home incomplete school homework to be done at home.
- Special arrangement can be made to prioritise school homework over the assessment work in class.
- Parents are advised not to bring their child to the centre
- Home rest will allow the child to recover faster
- Staying away from the centre will protect other children
- In case of contagious illness eg. HFMD, Chicken Pox, etc, sibling(s) of the child who is ill will also be asked to stay away from the centre.
- Lunch and tea break will be provided
- Our children are served with nutritious and well-balanced meals to help them develop.
- We will be providing plant-based diet.
- No pork or lard is used in our preparation
- A teacher will attend to the child’s needs
- The child is isolated to allow for rest
- Parents are informed and asked to bring their child home or to consult a doctor
- Child’s condition is monitored while waiting for parents to come
- In case of any emergency, the child will be sent to the nearest hospital or clinic
- Cost of medical treatment will be borne by the parents
- It is the responsibility of the parents to inform the centre manager of any change in emergency contact numbers of the parents or other contact persons.
Didn't find the answer?