How is homework help and supervision conducted?
- A teacher is present to ensure the child completes all school homework (including weekly spelling) in the centre. If the child needs help, he/she can approach the subject teacher.
- Random check on quality and neatness of school homework is done.
- Up to two hours is dedicated to school homework time every day.
- For Primary 4 – 6 students who spend more time in school for enrichment, supplementary classes and CCA. Therefore, students might bring home incomplete school homework to be done at home.
- Special arrangement can be made to prioritise school homework over the assessment work in class.